PROPOSAL-RELATED ASSOCIATIONS, ARTICLES, DISCUSSIONS, NEWSLETTERS AND SOFTWARE
This association provides support to those involved in proposal management and development. Job bank, chapter information, newsletter, articles, and conferences.
A community for business development and proposal professionals. This site has both free and premium content including articles, resources, news and discussions.
This page contains many articles on GSA schedule, proposal writing, and business development.
Many federal contractors offer their products and services through the GSA Schedule. Getting on the Schedule requires the preparation of a detailed proposal that is somewhat different from other types of government proposals. I don't do GSA proposals, but Patrick Suarez provides GSA proposal preparation services, training and consulting. If you need help dealing with the GSA, Pat can help.
Jim's site contains a wealth of information on proposal development and project management. In addition to his excellent newletter, you'll find an assortment of valuable tips on a variety of subjects. While you're there, make sure you sign up for Jim's free newletter -- it's well worth it!
If you're a member of Linkedin, you can read and participate in a wide range of discussions related to proposal development. Examples include:
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals
- Bid Manager
- Bid and Proposal Management Professionals
- Bid and Tender Management - Professional
- Capture Planning.com Business Development and Proposal Management
- Doing Business With the Federal Government and Contractors
- Federal Government Contractor Network
- Proposal Development Consultants
- Proposal Management Professionals
- Proposal Professionals
- Proposal Writing
- Proposal Writers Group
- RFP Database
- Small Proposal Center Network Group
- And More...
Two pages of excellent articles covering various facets of Bids and Proposals (B&P)
You'll find everything here related to proposals and business development -- articles, job postings, information resources, a blog, and much more. Worth a visit.
From OST Global Solutions, these articles offer tricks, tools, and techniques of the trade.
A mailing list for discussion of proposal development, with a focus on responding to government RFPs. No longer an active list, but archives are available.
Looking for information on the nuts and bolts of proposal development? You'll find great tips and resources here.
Here you'll find articles and podcasts, presentations and best practices on proposal writing and business development.
STC is the largest professional organization serving the technical communication profession.
- Ember Proposals
- PMAPS Proposal Management and Production System
- Privia Bid and Proposal Management
- Qvidian RFP Response Software
- Xait Bids and Proposals
Other pages you might like:
- Government Contracting and Procurement Links
- Legal, Contractual and Financial Information Related to Government Contracting
- Grantwriting Resources
- Business Plans and Proposals
- Government Business Grants
- Other Government Grants
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Programs and services for Small, Minority, and/or Woman-Owned Businesses
- Proposal writing Blog